Sunday, June 12, 2011

My First Week in Pictures

Door to my apartment

Hallway when you enter

My simple, small room. I have the first room

My bed. It is VERY uncomfortable!

I have to have my suitcase out to keep my door open; otherwise, the door will automatically close.

Desk

One of my many maps of Dublin!

View from my window in my room

My closet

My library has been reduced to 4 books.....

Living room

View from the living room window

Kitchen

Bathroom. The toilet works when it wants to....


Poster in the bathroom. Thanks for the reminder.

Very helpful! Tells you where to look before crossing the street.


Push to walk. It did take me a couple of tries to figure it out....

Small church by my apartment

The street where I live on: Schoolhouse Lane

Omni Shopping Centre. This is where I do my grocery shopping. Weird, I know.


Bus schedule. You can turn in. It is pretty cool.


Britain still not popular in Ireland.


Nice coffee shop. Love the name! Similar to Starbucks.


St. Stephen's Green. Park where I take my lunch break.


No comments:

Post a Comment